EK™ Portable Fireplace
This Portable Fireplace is fueled by smokeless, odorless, rubbing alcohol and can be used indoor or outdoor. This Fireplace will make any space the place to be
Quick and easy to use with no mess, or clean-up. Easy to light and extinguish. No better way to spend time with family and friends than sitting around a real fire
- Simply Fueled by Isopropyl Alcohol
- No Carbon Monoxide
- Safe to Cook Over (S'mores Indoors!)
- No Soot (in ventilated area)
- Approx 45-60 Minute Burn Time
- Safe Inside or Outside
- No flying ashes, and no strong odors!
5 oz isopropyl alcohol Run-time:
45-60 minutes Size:
4.5” height Materials:
Proprietary non-absorbent, high-temperature cement.
Base is from a man-made, quartz-like solid surface.