EK™ Portable Fireplace

Save 27%
$110.00
$80.00

Instant Ambiance 

This Portable Fireplace is fueled by smokeless, odorless, rubbing alcohol and can be used indoor or outdoor. This Fireplace will make any space the place to be

 S'mores Indoors

Quick and easy to use with no mess, or clean-up. Easy to light and extinguish. No better way to spend time with family and friends than sitting around a real fire

 

  • Simply Fueled by Isopropyl Alcohol
  • No Carbon Monoxide
  • Safe to Cook Over (S'mores Indoors!)
  • No Soot (in ventilated area)
  • Approx 45-60 Minute Burn Time
  • Safe Inside or Outside
  • No flying ashes, and no strong odors!
 
We spent years developing and bringing to life a product that will bring enjoyment into your home in the most accessible way possible.

Capacity:
5 oz isopropyl alcohol
Run-time:
45-60 minutes
Size:
5” diameter
4.5” height
Materials:
Proprietary non-absorbent, high-temperature cement.
Base is from a man-made, quartz-like solid surface.


HOW TO 

  1. Assure your fireplace is only placed on a stable surface.
  2. Center the personal fireplace on it's base. This will protect the surface it sits on from heat and/or scratches.
  3. Fill to no more than an inch from the top (roughly five ounces) with 70% or 91% isopropyl alcohol.
  4. Use only a long-handled lighter or match to light. This keeps your hands at a safe distance.
  5. Enjoy.